Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Settling, no more

As the ugly V-day approaches I have had a lot of time to think about love. It will be the first time in 4 years that I wll be alone on this wonderful holiday. Anyhow I am here today because I have decided that I refuse to settle for something less then what I wanted. See my best friend J has found someone to spend this day with and I am forced to spend it alone. Last weekend I was feeling sorry for myself and just wanted someone to spend my time with. I was ready to settle for something that I really didn't want. I was willing to give into peer presure so that I could claim that I had someone to share this day with.

I realized that I want something better and I am sticking to it. I will go home make myself some lovely dinner, go to the gym and curse those that are eating with there partner and then go home and watch a chick flick, before I shower, and then Get ready for bed. It will be perfect. I hope you all have a great V Day

Me

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?