Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

Blah

I was going to talk about J somemore but then I realized everything I feel right now is what I posted last time. I guess I am just struggling to find my footing. I am trying to figure out who I am now that I dont have anyone to brace me up. I guess it is about time that I develop that realtionship with my heavenly father , you know the one i should have been developing for years. aaagh why is is so stinking hard.

I wish that my family belived in arranged marriage. I think at this point i would do that. I hate dating, I hate the game, is she good enough, she isn't skinny enough and well i think she might not have anything in common, run hurry. Anyhow this probably doesn't make any sense but It does to me. Well ok I am going back to work now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?