Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

Lasagana, Video Games, and roller skating.

I know the title is long and interesting but this post is just the same old boring me complaining about men. So if you aren't interested in hearing about my boy drama you can leave knowing that you really didn't miss much.

So I had a date with B on Saturday night. He seemed really excited and I was way pumped, we were going to be on my turf where I could feel more in control. So I decide to make dinner for him so I could prove upfront that I am a good cook.

After running around all day cleaning my house, doing my laundry and making myself perfect I have to make this dinner, run to the Video store to rent Super Mario-Kart and pick up B by 6. Now that may seem like I have all day but by the time I get home from running all my errands it is 5p.m. This isn't good because Lasagana takes an hour to cook. By the time I get everything ready It is now 6, and I haven't even called to make sure that things are good. At 4:30 my brother called me and asked, like he does everyweekend, if I will babysit my nephew. He does this so he and his wife can go "Space cruising" as he calls if but really he just wants to get high. I prefer to have the baby if they are going to be partying.

Anyhow He was suppose to be there by 5:30 so that my sister could watch him at my aunts. I wanted to have the house to just B and I. Well at six my brother still hasn't shown up and I am forced to call B and see if it would be ok if I was a bit late. He agree but sounded really onrey. At 6:30 I call my brother and he is still a half hour away from my house, he agrees to meet my sister at our aunts. I go to the car and it doesn't start. I have to call my grandparents, they live 2 blocks away, and ask for a jump. I call B back and he is again ok , but not sounding very happy.

As I am waiting for my grandpa my brother finally shows up. I am a bit upset but I get over it when I see my sweet nephew. I love that kid so much, almost wish I had one of my own.. Any how that is a different story.

Ok So I finally pick up B at 7:15, we come in and then I decide to cook the French bread, I burn it . I wasn't very happy but he said it was ok. I apologized again for being late and he said he just sounded onrey because he was tired. Anyhow so after dinner he tries to help me clear the table which I think is cute. We go to the front room where I allow him to pick out which game he wants to play. He picks Mario-Kart and we proceed to play this game for 5 hrs.

At 10:30 my sister and nephew show up, my nephew is exhausted but he wont go to sleep. My sister pawns him off to me and I figure it is probably a good time for dessert, Strawberry Cheesecake.

We are eating our dessert and B had finished, I was only able to get about 2 bites in because my nephew was being so wiggly, B offered to hold him while I finished my dessert. I go to take him back and B suggests because my nephew has calmed down that he hold him till he falls asleep. Well that was a heart warmer, B doesn't have much practice with babies. Well he does it. Baby is a sleep and we resume playing. Well finally at 1:15 a.m. I suggest we call it a night.

Sunday I run into B at church were he gives me a giant hug and we chat. Later that evening I find out from a friend, who happen to talk to B's best friend, that B is interested and the reason that he was so onrey was because he thought I was going to stand him up. I may not be the nicest person, but I am not rude. Plus I really like the guy.

Anyhow I invite him to dinner and for a movie and he declines because of prior plans. Monday is a holiday and I think hey we should get together for dinner. I felt bad and wanted to make him realize that I was interested in being more then friends with him. We go to dinner, some hole in the wall restaurant that he suggested. He ended up paying and then we go roller skating. Our ward was going there for an activity and he was in charge of it. Well we get there and we are a bit early so there are only about 10 people there. He ditches me. He doesn't talk to me for the next two hours. I was quite bummed.

I assumed that he was embarrassed to be seen with me and that is why he stopped talking to me, see guys in are ward are a bit snotty and he is good friends with most of them. Any how we are leaving to go to the church for rootbeer floats. We walk out together and I turn around he is gone. He ditched me again and didn't tell me he had found another ride. I go to the church and I ask him if he is coming home with me. He thought I was propositioning him.. Funny.

Anyhow making a long story shorter I confronted him and he said he really hadn't thought about it, he wasn't embarrassed and that he wanted to go out again. So we will see what happens..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?