Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 

One date, two family members,and ten days later

My date was wonderful. On thursday I called B just to make sure plans were still good and to tell him good luck on his performance for that night. Well Friday at work I am so nervous. My mom and sister were flying in that evening and I was going to be spending at least three hours with this guy I have liked for months.

After work on Friday I rush home, do my hair, vacuum out my car, and run to the store, I still have about 15 minutes to kill before I need to be at B's house. Well I plan the computer for awhile. After playing on the computer I decided that I need to leave. I drive to his street and then there is a problem, I cant find his house because there are no addresses on the houses. I try to call him and he doesn't answer. I am thinking that he is avoiding me. My friend calls me and I explain the situation. He tells me to walk up to one of the houses and ask for him.. Well I guess I got lucky. There were 2 houses with porch lights on so I went to the first house. There was a piece of mail in the mail box so I look at it. It has his address. I am thinking this is great. So I knock and he opens the door in a flash.

We walk to the car and get in, well I have some music playing and I am so nervous that I dont know what to say, That never happens. Anyhow I ask him to tell me about himself because I dont know anything about him. We talk for about 20 min while we drive to the resturant. Well in the car he mentions that he doesn't date because of all the drama and games. I agree and then my foot goes into my mouth, I mention that If this doesn't work out that I am giving up on dating, Smooth I know. So for the next 5 minutes I try to talk my way out of that, in the end, I end up changing the subject hoping that he isn't really paying attention.

We arrive at the pizza place and it is pact, usually there are about five tables being used. We have a 20 minute wait. This isn't good because we were already behind I was trying to find his house. Well we decide to order the pizza and then wait to be seated. Well we are seated right next to Santa clause and the Grinch. It is nice.

I must say that B has amazing eye contact, and great manners he held every door for me. Anyhow we keep talking, we end up talking about our familys, what we are doing for christmas, the family drama, and religon.. I think things are going well. Anyhow B has a head ache and doesn't seem very happy. I offer to take him home but he wants to stick it out.

We go to the theater were we watch "Chronicles of Narnia". Well we meet up with my best friends. The movie is great but B doesn't seem intrested and I am so nervous because I am afraid that he isn't having a good time. I was a bit bummed. Well I take him home and offer to talk him to his door. It was a cold night and he says only if I want to be out there. I agree. So I give him a hug, and he hugs back, I also think he may have wanted to kiss me but I could have just been imagining things. Anyhow we agree to go out again. Problem is he will be gone for 10 days over christmas. That really sucks.

The next day we have a Christmas party at church so I go. We ends up arriving about 15 minutes after I do. Well I am in a circle talking with my sisters, and my 2 best friends when he walks up to me and we talk for a minute. I think we would have talked more but we were interupted.. That Sucked but the good thing, I think, is he talked to me.

Well we have a White Elephant exchange and he sits across from me. I caught him looking at me about 3 times when our eyes met he didn't look away either. Sigh

Well Now I still have 3 days left till he is in the same state and I cant wait. Not that I am desperate but I think something good could come of this.

Well hope you all had a merry christmas, I sure did. I got everything I wanted, My whole family. Oh yeah Things are going well with my mom and sister. I still think Dixie(my mom) is trying to walk on egg shells but other then that things are going well. I love Sheena, she is very sweet and quite funny.

Anyhow Have aHappy new year and may you get all you want out of it.
R

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?