Monday, October 03, 2005

 

A new man

So I met someone, he makes my heart swell. I went on a date with this guy I met on LDSHearts. I was a bit nervous because we had only emailed each other twice and i have talked to him on the phone for about an hour. Anyhow It was amazing. He was so hot. We met at his place where we had dinner, I was so nervous that my stomach started hurting. I couldn't poo at his house, not on the first date so I had to hold it. That sucked. Anyhow so during dinner his brother and brothers girlfriend came home. We sat and chatted with them for about ten minutes. Then we decided to go to a Haunted house. We went to Rocky pointe. It was probably the best Haunted house I have ever been to. Usually I dont get freaked out but for some reason I was a bit freaked. A long story short by the time the date was over we were holding hands. We drove back to his place and had an intresting conversation.

He invited me in and asked me if I wanted to stay and hang out. I thought about ending the date It was 10:30 and I had only had 4 hrs of sleep the night before. Well I decided to stay because I was having such a good time. We talked about everything. We ended up cuddling, he played with my hair, gave me a back rub and a feet rub, and just held me. It was sweet. By the time I looked at my watch it was 2am. I was suppose to be at my friends by 11PM. ooops! Anyhow it was like a dream come true. Everything went really well. He walked me to my car and gave me a very sweet smile.

This morning I got an email from him saying he wants to see me again soon. What does that mean? I want to see him tonight. Anyhow I guess I am done, but I like him alot. In fact I think I am falling for him. I finally found a guy who like me for me and not for what I can do for him. He makes me feel like I can be myself. I dont have to pretend or try to change. Oh I cant wait to see him.

Comments:
wow im glad you met a nice guy. I like the bit bouit not beig able to poo in his house.lol.thanx for giving me your blogger. you should update it as much as you can.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?