Friday, October 07, 2005

 

Avoiding Heartache

So this guy Gregg, such a gentleman. Even when he says he is going to see other people he does it so well that it makes me that more intrested in him. He told me that there is a possibility for a relationship but he is unsure of what he wants. He then told me that he is trying to not be to hands on which is nice. It makes me know he is intrested in more then just sex.

He was so honest and open, I am not sure how he can think that he is immature. Anyhow that is about it. I am just being a nerd. I am excited to know that even after I was a freak that he was still intrested in getting to know me.

Well I am exhausted and so even though I am at work I am going to take a little nap.. Later

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?