Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

Lonely weekend

So I spent my whole weekend with my friend and his family. I was with 12+ people and I was still lonely. I am not sure what my problem is. I try to be happy and yet things get in the way.

I Called Justin on Saturday and we talked for a few minutes. He said that we could be friends and that we could try to work things out. Yet I have this feeling that because I didn't put out our chance at a realtionship is over. I dont get guys. They tell you they wont hurt you and that they want to work things out, they want to be your friend. But when you make the effort they cant recepricate. I tried to call him a few times and all I got was the answering machine.

Justin lives an hour away from me he says he doesnt have the money to drive that far. We agree to drive part way each. I dont understand because he wont return my calls or for that matter answer them. WE had a connection. I had butterflies and he said the same but now its gone and in place of the butterflies is this empty whole. I hate men.. If I was so determined to get married then I would just quite them and live my life as an old maid.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?