Friday, September 30, 2005

 

Boys to Men

So I am going on a date tomorrow. I am in completle shock, it is the second time this week that I have been asked out. Of course the boy on Tuesday called and canceled 2 hours before he was suppose to pick me up. He gave me a good excuse but I am having a hard time trying to belive him. Anyhow since then he has stopped talking to me. I think that it was a hint. The guy I am going on with tomorrow is a man. I have only date one other guy that was older then me and had he been my religon I would have married him. So there is still hope. Just kidding. Anyhow we are going to be going to his favorite resturant. It happens to be italian food, Yummy. Then we are going to be going to a Haunted house. I am excited.

So Gregg called me last night, we ended up talking for two hours about basically nothing. I love those types of conversations. With Josh I had a hard time carrying on a conversation. He would tell me to call him and then he wouldnt say anything. It really bothered me. Anyhow I am trying to get my basement finished. My tenant is moving in tomorrow and I havent finished painting her bathroom. I will be doing that all night tonight. I guess that is ok it gives me an excuse to order pizza.. Well I guess I am just rambling now so I will talk to you later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?